Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Introduction

This is intended as a place where I can post brief snippets of my writing (current projects, mostly), update to anyone who may be interested about what I'm doing that's writing-related (entering contests, editing websites and/or copy for someone else, doing freelance work, beginning/finishing/etc. new projects), as well as a place for me to ramble a bit about what ideas have been floating around my head and (perhaps) get a little bit of feedback on those ideas.

Yes, I also have a LiveJournal for this purpose, but that's mostly for larger sections of what I'm writing (and I'm awful at updating it, anyway), and pretty much all of that's friends-only. More personal stuff makes it over there as well (I try to keep the 2 LJ accounts separate, but there's been some bleed-through), so I am dedicating this space solely to writing and words, books, and ideas and inspiration.

Because I am also an avid reader, I will also be including reviews/musings on whatever it is that I am reading (whether it be another blog, some poetry, a novel, literary criticism, academic articles, or anything else).

So, that's my intention for this space. Please feel free to leave comments, as long as they're at least somewhat relevant (and if they're not, I might still allow them. Case-by-case basis, as it were).

1 comment: